Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A New Toy

My birthday is in May. As you can imagine, it's quite the surprise to receive a birthday gift almost a month early. Even more so, to open the box and find something as spectacular as this.



Yep, my husband surprised me with a Canon EOS 60D. He had this grand plan for the reveal. I was setup at a Craft Show and he was going to show up taking pictures of my booth with MY camera! How thoughtful is that? My reaction recorded on my own gift. Too bad the wind was so terrible that he had to show up early and help me literally hold my canopy and products down. No matter, the whole plan has me gushing as you can see. The truth is, it was a very sweet thought and that really IS all that matters. Besides, a new camera doesn't need a big reveal to be breath-taking. I couldn't be happier.



Mosley and Lola were absolutely speechless. I can't wait to see what this baby can do when I actually KNOW how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Lola --- priceless. What a dork.
    Congratulations on the purdy camera (and the thoughtful hubby).

    ReplyDelete