Friday, April 22, 2011

An Apron fit for a Crafter

I received my custom made Crafter's Apron from Laura of childsPLAYdesigns this week, and I love it!  Laura was wonderfully patient with me as I picked out the perfect fabric to compliment The Curious Cake Shoppe, and she allowed me to design the layout of the pockets as they would work best for me.  Allow this apron has been extremely helpful in all my crafting endeavors this week, I mainly ordered it to serve as an extra set of hands at my craft shows.

Crafter's Apron 01

The bottom pocket is the perfect size to hold my money pouch, and I also have pockets for my cell phone, business cards, pen, price tags, and lots of miscellanea. I love it so much, I even got in front of the camera again.  I don't think this is going to turn into a habit, but who knows!

Crafter's Apron 02

Too bad I can't fold up my camera and put it in one of those pockets...

No comments:

Post a Comment