Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Dallas World Aquarium


DWA Sea Horse, originally uploaded by tmcpics.

Phew, I fell behind on the picture posting because I was focusing on family and the job. But, the family is back in Holland these days and work has slowed down, which means I'll finally have time to go through some of these shots.

The Dallas Aquarium is a familiar sight for me, because I used to work just across the street. I had a membership and would spend many of my lunches taking pictures and just watching the animals. I've been there a hundred times, but it never ceases to amaze and amuse me. The place is gorgeous; they have added new sections and done a lot of renovation since I have been there.

If you click the image above, you'll go to my Flickr photostream for "Animals" and you can see of the images there. Though, I did post a few under floral as well. Disorganized in the sake of being organized... Maybe it will all make sense in the end.

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHHHH!!! I love the pictures! I can never get any good shots when I'm at the aquarium...what kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete